Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Black Spring

 Spring is basically here and that does not necessarily mean I will stop wearing black. Although, when it gets more closer to summer, I will definitely find myself wearing less black due to that fact that it is more hot wearing it. I am one to easily sweat so I figured wearing this mesh top was the way to go.

This particular day, it might have been a mistake wearing pants and black. Check out my vlog:


Also, my backpack obsession has never died out. Ever since I started modeling, I have a habit of not getting bags and backpacks if they do not fit my comp cards, iPad (portfolio), or heels. Thanks, hashtag modellife and last minute castings for that.

Black mesh top: c/o Light in the Box
Black/white pants: c/o Oasap
Black chunky shoes: Zara
Black woven backpack: c/o Light in the Box 

1 lovely comments:

Holl JC said... [Reply]

This is such a cool outfit Sharena, I love it! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk