Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving | Kombrewcha

My 2016 Thanksgiving trip back home to Tennessee was utterly perfect. From the moment I landed to the second I was NYC bound. I came back on Thanksgiving day because flights were way cheaper (who would have thought!?). With that being said, I got to enjoy the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and be at home getting stuffed. 
Now that the perfect weekend getaway is over. I'm winding down with some Kombrewcha. If you have ever had Kombucha, it is that, but with a kick; aka 2% alcohol! I am actually not that much of a drinker. I think everything is too bitter. Also, the most major reasoning: empty calories and it is not even living a healthy lifestyle (vegetarian here, remember!?).  Kombrewcha is organic and instead of being filled with that nonsense called calories, it does not have as much. Just a womping 65 and filled with probiotics.

0 lovely comments: